Saturday, February 3, 2007

People Can Just Tell

I was quite surprised this week when two people who I haven't seen in a while both just "knew" that I'm pregnant. One was a woman I used to work with, who knows about the trouble we've had in the past. She just said, "Do you have a baby in there?" I was shocked! I told her, "yes! I didn't think I was showing yet." She said she could tell by looking at my face. I was like, "Oh, I have gained a bit of weight all over since I saw you last." She said, "No, you're glowing!" I have never seen it, but I guess it's there. Pretty cool! Then, two days later, my Chiropractor, who I hadn't seen in months, just came into the room, and said, "You're pregnant, aren't you?" I had a smile on my face, but I usually do when I see him. He told me I look happier than I had in a long time. It's crazy how people can just tell.

No comments: