Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another Appointment!

Hello! I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and this time, Dan went with me. He met my Doctor for the first time. We were hoping that she would have to get the sonogram machine out again, but, alas, we heard the heartbeat right away. Which is cool, of course, but I just wanted to see the bugger! It sounded so cool. About 150 beats per minute. We get to go in a couple of weeks for the 20 week ultrasound, so we're looking forward to that!

I had a quad screen blood test done on Monday, and since I am so impatient, I called the office yesterday to see how the results looked. Everything looks great! They could even tell how far along I am to the day!

Also, I recently brought a lamp into the baby's room that I've had forever. I love Winnie the Pooh, eventhough it doesn't match the bedding or anything. I don't care. Here it is:

No comments: