Monday, March 19, 2007

Nursery Furniture

We found the furniture we like, at Babies R Us. It looks like Dan's parents are going to get it for us. That will help a lot. I don't know how much longer I'll be working, since I am having so much back and leg pain lately from being on my feet all day. And they don't seem to understand it when I ask to have only 20 hours max per week. I am scheduled for 34 next week. I know that's not going to happen. After an eight hour shift, I can't walk! Anyway, here's a picture of the collection. We'll only be getting the crib at the bottom of the picture, and the dresser. I don't see any need for an armoire, and we don't really have the room for it, anyway.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Very nice! We have a similar crib that converts to a toddler bed (except our is white) and a changing table that will be a dresser also in white. Will you be having a baby shower? Do you want me and Adrienne to get on the ball planning one or is that something your mom wants to do?