Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally, Some News!

I am pleased to say that we have our childbirth classes set up. The first is a five week course, one night a week, for two hours. It's Labor & Birth. It starts in three weeks. Then, for two nights, we have a newborn class. It should be fun. We also should be getting our furniture any day now! It's taken longer than we thought. I am just looking forward to having it in the house! On a crappy note, I am having a lot of back pain, and I am taking an early leave of absence some time in May. Money will be tight, but I can't take that place much longer. The baby continues to kick and punch my insides, which is cool. I don't like it when he/she's quiet for too long. I've been saying 'he' a lot lately when referring to the baby, b/c I have a feeling we're having a boy, but we shall see. That's all for now. Rock on!

2 comments:

Janet S said...

Finally a post from you. Glad to hear that the classes are scheduled. Surprised you didn't tell me today on the phone. Relax, enjoy this time and take care of you back. Mom

Happy said...

Enjoy the class!