Monday, April 30, 2007

No Furniture Yet

Well, I got my hopes up for nothing. The delivery people had set up an appointment for anytime between 1 and 5. We had already made reservations for dinner at 5:30. We thought we'd be good. That was my first mistake. They called at around 3:30, asking for directions to our house. They also said they were running a little behind, and maybe wouldn't be at our house until closer to 6. Well, the restaurant was right down the street from our house, so Dan said he'd stay behind to receive the delivery. My parents picked me up, and we waited, while I was about to scream b/c my hubby wasn't at dinner with us. At about 5:50, he called and told me the delivery men were still about 45 minutes away, and still had to get our furniture from the store before heading to our house! He told them to reschedule, and met us at dinner. We were so bummed. Hopefully we'll get it any day now. I just want to start filling up the dresser with the clothes I already have. I'll get a picture up when it's here.

No comments: